Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Day at the Office

The latest statistics indicate that less than two percent of the population of the United States is involved in production agriculture.  This factoid suggests that my day-to-day work routine is vastly different from that of most folks.  In the interest of greater cultural understanding, I'd like to share with you photos of my normal day at the "office."





Here are two scenes from my commute.





Sometimes, I hit traffic as I get closer to work.
A fellow commuter - I always try to avoid causing road rage!
Upon arriving at the office, I have to check in with security.
The water cooler!
At lunch time, many of the ladies at the office step out to soak up the sun!

One of my co-workers - Taff.


One of this year's interns!

Another co-worker - Mo - likes to relax after a tough day at the office!




No comments:

Post a Comment