With apologies to David Letterman...
10. Tractors don't show affection
9. My daughters have never shown any interest in taking care of a tractor!
8. Horses (and mules) nearly always start.
7. You can't take your tractor on a pack trip in the mountains.
6. When you plow with a horse, you can hear the worms scream.
5. Tractors can't reproduce.
4. I can grow my own fuel for my horses and mules.
3. Horses and mules are voice activated.
2. The exhaust from a horse builds soil fertility.
1. I'm married to a veterinarian, not a diesel mechanic!